Posted by Decapitated Dan |

Discussions with Decapitated Dan is Ending

Hello everyone,

I feel a bit sad, but also a little joy, writing this letter. I wanted to let you all know that the weekly version of Discussions with Decapitated Dan will come to an end on Dec. 31, 2012. This will be episode #125.

To me, it is crazy to think that I have now been podcasting for over 3 years, and for most of those I was doing this show weekly! I feel that now is a good time to step away for a little bit, so I can focus on some other projects I have going on.

This does not mean that the show is dead forever. I have some ideas on how to rework somethings and possibly come back with a monthly format, so for now it is just a break.

I want to thank everyone who has come on the show to share their work and spread the love of Horror Comics. Without you, I would not have even had a show, so thank you.

To all of the websites that were generous enough to share the show, I say thank you. You went above and beyond when it came to sharing content, and you deserve so many thanks for helping me spread the love I have for this genre.

And of course I have to thank all of the people out there who tuned in to the show. Seeing the download numbers continually rise over the past 2.5 years made me feel that what I was doing was worth it. So thank you for taking time to listen to what the creators had to say.

Please remember that you can still listen to me weekly on Tales From the Water Cooler, and you can still check out all of my reviews and news on www.decapitateddan.com.

Thank you again, to everyone who has been a part of the show. I could not have done it without any of you.