Posted by Decapitated Dan |

Terror Tweets - 1/21/14

Terror Tweets Image by Decapitated Dan

Welcome to Terror Tweets! Join Decapitated Dan & Billy Dunleavy each week as they review new and old Horror Comics, using only 140 Character or Less!



 A Very Zombie Christmas #5 (Antarctic Press)
@decapitateddan: The Littlest Zombie RULES!! This X-Mas series is the best around. I look forward to it every year! 4.5/5

Afterlife with Archie #3 (Archie Comics)
@decapitateddan: This is seriously one of the best Horror Comics on the shelves today. Perfect Story & Art! 5/5

Bad Blood #1 (Dark Horse
@decapitateddan: I really liked Crook’s art on this one. The story wasn’t what I expected, and I really enjoyed it. Great start! 4/5


Crossed Badlands #44 (Avatar Press)
@decapitateddan: A great start by Daniel Way. I love how much fun Crossed has been lately! It’s always at the top of my pile! 4.5/5

Curse #1 (BOOM! Studios)
@decapitateddan: It’s GORE-Geous!! The story and art are GORE-Geous!! F!^~ING GREAT START!! 4.5/5

Deadworld: Restoration #2 (IDW)
@decapitateddan: KING ZOMBIE! GRAKKEN! MOSAIC! JOEY! BEEZLEBUB! REED & MAKKONEN! I LOVE DEADWORLD!!! So well done, so perfect! 5/5


Ghost Cop #2 (Antarctic Press)
@decapitateddan: Whoa! I did not see that ending coming!!! Sooo cool, I can not wait to see what happens next!!!!!! 4.5/5

Lenore Vol. 2 #9 (Titan Comics)
@decapitateddan: WARNING THIS ISSUE CONTAINS HILARIOUS BEAR ABUSE! I wish this came out weekly, this book is so funny and so good. Dirge is one talented mofo. 5/5

Kiss Me Satan #5 (Dark Horse)
@decapitateddan: Gischler & Ferreyra, it was AGHH-Mazing from start to finish! Loved this mini series, LOVED IT! Horror comics at their finest! 5/5


Night of the Living Deadpool #1 (Marvel)
@decapitateddan: Never been a big Deadpool fan, but I liked how this started. Hope Bunn can keep the story exciting, without too many bad jokes. 4/5

Rachel Rising #22 (Abstract Studio)
@decapitateddan: THIS IS THE BEST COMIC IN PRINT! Terry Moore is a comic genius on all levels!!! LOVE IT! 5/5

Rover Red Charlie #2 (Avatar Press)
@decapitateddan: Hands down, this is a winner. Beware of A chihuahua massacre though. Very well written and drawn. I need more! 4.5/5


Stitched #18 (Avatar Press)
@decapitatddan: Wolfer and Heinz deliver one hell of a GORE-Geous comic. This book is too damn good to miss. I can not wait to see what’s next! Read it! 5/5

Suckers #4 (Zenescope)
@decapitateddan: I really loved this series. Shane & McGinty made this such a fun, violent read. I can’t wait for more!! 4.5/5

The Other Dead #4 (IDW)
@decapitateddan: Great action to start the issue, and great build at the end. Love the GORE-Geous art. Big things are coming! 4/5


The Sixth Gun #37 (Oni Press)
@decapitateddan: Always a great read. Very intense and action packed issue. I have no idea why you would say you are not reading this, it’s so good. 4.5/5