Posted by Decapitated Dan |

Terror Tweets - 1/28/14

Terror Tweets Image by Decapitated Dan

Welcome to Terror Tweets! Join Decapitated Dan & Billy Dunleavy each week as they review new and old Horror Comics, using only 140 Character or Less!


8-bit Zombie (Antarctic Press)
@decapitateddan: Wreck it Ralph meets Dawn of the Dead! So funny, so much gore, so perfect! Perry and Hutchison have another winner on their hands! 4.5/5

Coffin Hill #4 (Vertigo)
@decapitateddan: Each issue of this book makes it harder and harder to put down. Things are really picking up now, and I hope they don’t let up for a long time. Great comic! 4.5/5

Crossed Badlands #45 (Avatar Press)
@decapitateddan: I’m liking the story in this arc by Way, but the dialogue is a little tough to read. Still, it’s a good issue, plenty of build for what’s to come. 4/5


Deadly Class #1 (Image Comics)
@BiLLYd_licious: Font read like crap on my IPad. Nice visuals though. Wes Craig +1 for that effort. 2/5

Empire of the Dead #1 (Marvel)
@BiLLYd_licious: Good start to this highly anticipated book. Liked the story and artwork. Good tease at the end as well. 4/5
@decapitateddan: Slow start, but it really picked up at the end. And what a shocking twist too! Really good issue overall. I look forward to more. 3.5/5

Extinction Parade #4 (Avatar Press)
@decapitateddan: Beat issue yet. So in depth, so well done, and possibly the best death scene of the year. This is something you should be reading. 5/5


Fearless Dawn: Jurassic Jungle Boogie Nights #1 (Asylum Press)

@decapitateddan: Steve Mannion you sure do create some Mother F@!^ing GORE-Geous comics. It’s like having your ice cream topped with dinosaurs! So damn good! 5/5

Ghosted #6 (Image Comics)
@decapitateddan: I was wondering how the story would continue, and now that I know, I’m excited! So glad this series is still going. More great art and story! 4.5/5

Monsters! and Other Stories (Dark Horse)
@decapitateddan: PURE PERFECTION!!! We should all thank Duarte for sharing this gem with us. 5/5


Tales of the Oak #1 (Magic Torch Comics)
@BiLLYd_licious: Super cool anthology book chocked full of stories! Very diverse group of characters/settings. 4/5

Ten Grand #6 (Image Comics)
@decapitateddan: Solid issue. I’m still adjusting to the artwork, not on board with it just yet. But great story, that just keeps getting better. 4/5

The Dead #1 (Indie)
@BiLLYd_licious: I don’t know that I completely understand what’s going on in this book, but I do like it. I’m in for #2. 3/5
@decapitateddan: A really fun start to this one. Loved the art, and the story has a very House of Mystery vibe to it. Looking forward to more. 4/5


The Mocking Dead #5 (Dynamite)
@decapitateddan: What!? I didn’t hate the ending, it was kind of funny, but not what I was expecting. I think I’m in shock still. I really liked this mini though. 4.5/5

Uber #9 (Avatar Press)
@decapitateddan: I keep telling myself that this can’t possibly get better, because it’s so good already, and then I read another issue. I LOVE UBER! 5/5