Posted by Decapitated Dan |

Creepy Critique: The Curse of Ragdoll Preview


The Curse of Ragdoll Preview
This book is currently on Kickstarter and you can help fund it by clicking here.

I think that it is only fitting that this book takes place in the past, because it feels like a classic horror comic that I would have found in the pages of a Warren or Skywald magazine. Mike Wolfer has done a stunning job of building a fascinating tale of horror and mystery, that just left me wanting more. This is simply put, a perfect introduction to the character of Ragdoll, as well as a way to pull a new reader like myself in.

The artwork is beyond drop dead GORE-Geous! Wolfer and Dan Parsons have created a visually stunning tale here, and it's only the Preview. Again I go back to my previous statement of saying that this looks like it was torn from the pages of a Warren or Skywald book. Beautiful character designs only highlight how great each panel looks. The black and white style is so perfect for a tale like this as well. And I guess I should mention how beautiful our leading lady looks. This book just made my eyes drool.

For only 16 pages, this is one complete tale. Compared to a typical comic one would read today, this one took twice as long to read. It simply has all this little horror head could ever want. Hell I'm tempted to just take a trip to Mike's house just to make him tell me what happens next, but I have to wait. I have to wait for all of you readers to join me in backing this project on Kickstarter. Read this, and you will know why this one deserves your help/money making it become a reality.

Dying Breath 5.0 out of 5.0