Posted by Decapitated Dan |

Decapitated Dan's Best of 2014: Metal Albums #35 - #21

Well it’s the end of the year, and what better way to recap it than by making a list! So check out what Metal Albums I liked best in 2014!

____________________________________

Now I am by no means a music expert, I just love Metal. I'm not a music reviewer by any means, however in 2013 I started a little podcast called Monsters & Metal. On this monthly show I get a chance to play some amazing music from all over the globe. So continuing what I started last year I figured let's make a Top 10 Albums list, except this year... I have a Top 35!

Let's get this party started with #35 - #21. I will save my descriptions/thoughts for the Top 20.

#35: Faithful Darkness - Archgod (Coroner Records)


#34: Confession - Life and Death (Mediaskare Records )


#33: Final Faith - Chaos Injected (Independent)


#32: Those Who Fear - Death Sentence (Facedown Records)


#31: Myrkur - Myrkur (Relapse Records)


#30: Septicflesh - Titan (Prosthetic Records)


#29: Edguy - Space Police: Defenders of the Crown (Nuclear Blast Records)


#28: Cadaveria - Silence (Scarlet Records)


#27: Aphyxion - Earth Entangled (Mighty Music)


#26: Lonley Kamel - Shit City (Napalm Records)


#25: Anaal Nathrakh - Desuderatum (Metalblade Records)


#24: Overkill - White Devil Armory (Nuclear Blast Records)


#23: Crowbar – Symmetry In Black (eOne Music)


#22: Bloodstained Ground - A Poem of Misery (Czar Of Bullets)


#21: Behemoth - The Satanist (Nuclear Blast Records)


____________________________________

So there you have it, my picks for Albums #35 - #21 for the Best of 2014! Be back here on Dec. 10 for picks #20 - #11 and then come back again on Dec. 17 for picks #10 - #1.

I have to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Century Media, Prosthetic Records and Metal Blade for joining me on my quest to bring my love of Horror Comic and Metal to people each month with Monsters & Metal.


• Note: It was not easy to make this list. There are so many great metal albums that come out each year, so I say to you, create your own list and let the world know what stood out to you.