Posted by Unknown |

Decapitated Dan's Best of 2015: Metal Albums Honorable Mentions

 

Well it’s the end of the year, and what better way to recap it than by making a list! So check out what Metal Albums I liked best in 2015! 

____________________________________

Now I am by no means a music expert, I just love Metal. I'm not a music reviewer by any means, however in 2013 I started a little podcast called Monsters & Metal. On this monthly show I get a chance to play some amazing music from all over the globe. So I can't have just a Top 10, instead I have a Top 35! So let's get this party started with with my 15 Honorable Mentions. I will save my thoughts for the Top 20.

Please note that I do not have the time to sit and listen to albums all day, so from what I heard these are my picks.

Nightrage - The Puritan

 

Dagoba - Tales of the Black Dawn

 

Graveworm - Ascending Hate


 

We Butter the Bread with Butter - Wierder geil! 

 

Torche - Restarter 

 

Stab.twist.pull - Lifeline 

 

Soundcrawler - Dead-End Host 

 

Daemon Pyre - Daemon Pyre 

 

Walking Corpse Syndrome - We are the Humans 

 

Smash Hit Combo - Playmore 

 

Ghost Lights - Dark Zero One 

 

Solution .45 - Nightmares in the Waking State 

 

Scarnival - The Art of Suffering 

 

Clouds and Oceans - But Hope Remains 

 

Fear Factory - Genexus



So there you have it, My Honorable Mention albums for 2015! Make sure to check back for picks #20 - #11 and again for picks #10 - #1.
• Note: It was not easy to make this list. There are so many great metal albums that come out each year, so I say to you, create your own list and let the world know what stood out to you.